Your shopping cart is empty!
Terms & Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act,2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Dist: Bilaspur, State : Chhattisgarh Pin Code : 495001 (hereinafter referred to as "Clikshop").
1. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery,related to products and services. Clikshop does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers.
2. Clikshop does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Clikshop does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. Clikshop accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
3. Clikshop is not responsible for any non`performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Clikshop cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. Clikshop shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
4. Clikshop does not make any representation or warranty as to the itemspecifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose todeal with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
5. Clikshop does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
6. At no time shall Clikshop hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Clikshop have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Clikshop is not responsible for unsatisfactory ordelayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
7. The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. Clikshop is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
8. You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivey, payment, etc. with the seller(s) that You transact with. Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
9. You release and indemnify Clikshop and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Clikshop cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other
User's information to be
offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use
caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.Please note
that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people
acting under false pretence. Charges Membership on the Website is free
for buyers. Clikshop does not charge any fee
for browsing and buying on the Website. Clikshop reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Clikshop may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Clikshop reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Clikshop.
of the Website You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of
Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene,
pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another privacy,
hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating
or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in
any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing.
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene,defamatory or libellous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity.
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing notes, Books, other materials offered by Clikshop.
(j) contains restricted or password,only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins,
friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(m) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(o) harm minors in any way;
(p) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(q) violates any law for the time being in force;
(r) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(s) impersonate another person;
(t) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(u) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(v) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(w) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(x) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
2. You shall not use any "deeplink", "pagescrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodoloy, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain
unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any
other systems or networks connected to the Website or toany server,
computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the
Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse lookup, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal
identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Clikshop or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Clikshop or sellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Clikshop's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Clikshop's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Clikshop.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions
of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as
applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable
Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any
applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and
International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinancesand
Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT) Income Tax,
Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies)
regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase,
solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services.
You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is
prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange
control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
11. From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
protect Our Users from such advertising or solicitation,We reserve the right to restrict the number of messages or emails which a user may send to other Users in any 24 hour period which We deems appropriate in its sole discretion. You understand that We have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website) as
necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, We can (and You hereby expressly authorize Us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE
CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS YOU POST ON THE WEBSITE AND IN YOUR PRIVATE
MESSAGES. Please be advised that such Content posted does not
necessarily reflect Clikshop views. In no event shall Clikshop assume or
have any responsibility or liability for anyContent posted or for any
claims, damages or losses resulting from use of Content and/or
appearance of Content on the Website. You hereby represent and warrant
that You have all necessary rights in and to all Content which You
provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not
proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libellous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
13. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
14. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Clikshop does not warrant that: • This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or nonmisleading. Clikshop will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Clikshop does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
2. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
3. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
4. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website. Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for yourpurchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users. Further:
1. Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render Clikshop liable or responsible for the nondelivery, nonreceipt, nonpayment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, nonprovision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on Clikshop's Website.
3. You understand, accept
and agree that the payment facility provided by Clikshop is neither a
banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitatorproviding an
electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment
through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the
Transactions on the Clikshop Website using the existing authorized
banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks.
Further, by providing Payment Facility, Clikshop is neither acting as
trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the
Transaction or the Transaction Price. Payment Facility for Buyers:
• You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
• You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided byPayment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension/ increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
• You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Clikshop Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
• You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund. • You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
• Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.• For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favour of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the Buyer)
• Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the TransactionPrice received in Indian Rupees.
• For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
• Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Clikshop in case of any misuse by Buyer.
• Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
4. Clikshop reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Clikshop may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
5. Clikshop reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with aprior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Clikshop or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
Clikshop may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt
of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions)
Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the
discretion of Clikshop. As a result ofsuch check if Clikshop is not
satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the
Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject
thereceipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
7. Clikshop may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if Clikshop deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, Clikshop may hold Transaction Price and Clikshop may not inform Seller to Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding thesame to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
8. The Buyer and
Seller acknowledge that Clikshop will not be liable for any damages,
interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a
Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a
Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of Clikshop.
Compliance with Laws:
9. Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Clikshop Website. Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
10. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed tobetween the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
11. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank. Wallet The Wallet ("Wallet") is a prepaid payment instrument which is associated with your Website account. You can maintain a balance of money with such specific Seller (if permitted), and redeem it at your convenience. Please note that Seller will be the issuer of wallet and Seller shall be responsible for redeeming the money lying to your credit of your wallet account and Clikshop does not assume any risk, liability or responsibility with respect to wallet money. Seller will not pay any interest on the amount maintained by you in your Seller specific Wallet. Refill of Wallet: Your Wallet can be refilled, using any of the prepaid payment options only. You will be able to recharge your Wallet up to an amount of₹10,000 in one instance. There is no need to maintain a minimum balance.Refund of Wallet Amount: Your Wallet comprises of three types of balances Store credit (which is a credit granted by Us typically in lieu of a cancelled order), Toppedup balance (which is a prepaid amount that You added to the Wallet to pay for future orders on the Website) and Promotional balance (which is
credit granted by Us purely for promotional or goodwill purposes). Toppedup balance (prepaid amount) as well as the Promotional balance added to the Wallet will be nonrefundable while Store credit will continue to be entirely refundable.
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries) regarding this Website. Grievance officer In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under,
the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Akhil Dewangan
Plot 5, Street no.-6 , Pragati Nagar ,
Risali Bhilai , Distt.:Durg (C.G.)
Phone: +91 9770149966
Time: Mon : fri (10:00 - 17:00)
Clikshop prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area. This policy extends to text within listings, on Seller pages and all other areas of the site that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, we allow Sellers to 'blur' out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***). Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review: Report offensive Display Names Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the Website; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on Website contain profanity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal. Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User's account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning. Clikshop will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user's trading records before taking action. Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
1. Limits placed on account privileges;
2. Loss of special status;
3. Account suspension.
Definition: 'Return' is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to the Seller on the Clikshop website. How do I return an item purchased on clikshop? Conveniently place your return request online if you've received an item in a 'Damaged', 'Defective' or 'Not as Described' state.
For additional instructions check your email/SMS. We send you important updates from time-to-time. Login to clikshop, place a return request:
1. Create a Return Request
- Go to 'My Orders'
- Click 'Return' to open the Return Request form
- Select 'Replacement'
2. 'Item to be Returned' is picked up
The item you wish to return will be picked up from your doorstep.
3. Replacement/Refund Initiated
Once the Seller receives the originally delivered item, a Replacement item is shipped or a full refund is issued.
Please ensure that the product is in unused and original condition. Include everything from the package you've received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories. Hassle-free Returns:
We try our best to offer you a hassle-free returns experience.
- Returns including all replacements/pickups are done free of cost.
- In case of Refunds, the entire amount paid by you including shipping and gift wrapping charges are transferred to your account.
- We strive to ease the pickup process for you in case of returns. In most of the cases we deliver the replacement while we do the pickup.
- In a few other cases, we ensure that pickup is arranged at the earliest and we ship the replacement as soon as we receive the item from our courier partner.
- In the rare scenario where a pickup cannot be done in certain areas, you can ship the product through any other courier. You will be reimbursed the shipping charges against the original receipt.
- Replacement is subject to availability of stock with the Seller. In case a Replacement is not available, Seller will refund the amount for the same.
Returns are subject to the Seller's return policy. Returns are covered by 3 to 7 working days.
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns -
-Return request is made outside the specified time frame.
-Anything missing from the package you've received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories.
-Defective/damaged products that are covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
-Product is damaged due to misuse or Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product.
-Products with tampered or missing serial numbers.
What items can I Exchange?
We allow exchange on items only if another product reach at you in behalf of your order. We hope you understand that the product (books) has no issues like any other product has to try or colour or size, so it could not be exchanged untill you do not get the product which you ordered. Please include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice along with the product. Disputes (Resolutions) Policy Overview Generally, transactions are conducted smoothly on Clikshop. However there may be some cases where both the Buyers and Sellers may face issues. At Clikshop, we have a Dispute Resolution process in order to resolve disputes between Buyers and Sellers. What is a 'dispute'? A 'Dispute' can be defined as a disagreement between a Buyer and a Seller in connection with a transaction on the Website.
How does a 'dispute' occur in the Marketplace?
Disputes are filed as a result of a disagreement between the Buyer and the Seller.Disputes arise out of an issue that is raised by either party not being completely satisfied with the resolution of their complaint/issue.It is important that before a Buyer/Seller raises a dispute, they should attempt to solve the issue. Please note that whenever a Buyer raises a dispute, theSeller's payment for that order is put on hold immediately until the issue is resolved.
How is a 'dispute' created?
Whenever there is a disagreement, the Buyer can write to dispute@Clikshop.com, while the Seller can write to ss@Clikshop.com, in order to raise a dispute. Disputes can be raised at a particular transaction level.
What are the various types of 'disputes'?
Following are the indicative examples of potential disputes:
1. Wrong item received
2. Item Not as described
Damaged or Seal broken on Product Part/Accessory missing Item not Compatible Seller Description/Specification Wrong Defective (Functional issues) Product not working and Manufacturer claims invalid Invoice In case the Seller rejects the return request of the Buyer, and Buyer raises a dispute, then Clikshop will try to mediate and resolve the dispute between both the parties. If the dispute is resolved in favour of the Buyer, a refund is provided once the product is returned to the Seller. If the dispute is settled in favour of the Seller, Buyer is entitled to any refund. Buyer Protection Program In case of a dispute where the Seller is unable to provide a refund or a replacement, Clikshop will actively work towards reaching a resolution. The Buyer Protection Program covers Buyers who are unable to successfully resolve theirdispute with the Seller or are not satisfied the resolution provided by the Seller. The Buyer can write to resolution@Clikshop.com if the issue with the Seller is not resolved. Clikshop's Customer Support team will look into the case to check for possible fraud and if the Buyer has been blacklisted/blocked from making purchases on the Website. Only after verifying these facts, a dispute can be registered. In due course of resolution, Clikshop's Customer Support Team will facilitate a conference call including the Seller and the Buyer. When a dispute has been raised, Clikshop may provide both the parties access to each others Display Names, contact details including email addresses and other details pertaining to the dispute. Buyers and Sellers are subject to final consent from Clikshop for settling the dispute.Buyer Eligibility and Restrictions
• Only the Buyers who have purchased the product on Clikshop are eligible for the Buyer Protection Program.
• Buyers can file a dispute within 45 days from the date of delivery of the product
• Any damage or loss to the product after delivery will not be covered under this program and will completely be the Buyer's responsibility. Buyers should refuse to accept delivery if the item is damaged.
• To be able to take advantage of the Buyer Protection Program, Buyers should first contact the Seller and attempt to resolve the issue. If the Buyer doesn't hear from the Seller or is unable to resolve the issue with the Seller even after contact,a dispute can be raised with Clikshop by writing an email to Clikshopinfo@gmail.com
• Fraudulent charges and claims are not covered under Buyer Protection Program
• If the Buyer has already initiated chargeback through the credit card issuingbank, it will not be covered under Buyer Protection Program, though in such cases a Seller can file a claim through the Seller Protection Program.
• Blacklisted and Blocked Buyers are not covered by the Buyer Protection Program.
• Buyers who have reached their maximum lifetime limit for claims are also not eligible. Buyers can make a maximum of 5 claims per year on Clikshop. If the claim was withdrawn, it is not counted. The coverage amount will be limited to ₹5,000
• Through the Buyer Protection program, Clikshop does not provide any guarantee/warranty to Buyers for products sold on Clikshop against technical/manufacturing defects.
• Raising disputes against Sellers does not automatically entitle the Buyer to a refund or replacement for the product purchased. Clikshop shall verify the disputes so raised and may process only such claims that are valid and genuine.
• Clikshop shall at no point be responsible for any direct or indirect losses, expenses, costs of any nature whatsoever that may be incurred by any Buyer/Seller.
• Claims of the nature of 'Buyer remorse' (i.e. instances where products are bought by the Buyer by mistake or where the Buyer chooses to change his/her mind with regard to the product purchased by him) will not be entertained through this program.
• Clikshop reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Clikshop may atits sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
• Decisions made by Clikshop under the Buyer Protection Program shall be final and binding on its Users.
• Clikshop reserves the right to modify / discontinue Buyer Protection Program without any prior notice period to its Users.
• Through this program, Clikshop shall not entertain claims of Buyers who have incurred loss due to delayed shipment or delivery of the item by the Seller.
• Clikshop Customer Support Team may seek additional information / clarification from Buyer to facilitate resolution of the dispute. In the event Buyer does not respond with information / clarification sought within 10 days of such request, the dispute shall be autoclosed in favour of the Seller.
Disputes via Chargeback
Whenever a chargeback (CB) comes from a payment gateway/bank, following situations may arise:
1. Item not received CB Buyer hasn't received the item. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies
2. Unauthorized CB Buyer hasn't made this particular transaction. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies.
Seller expressly agrees that issuing the correct and complete invoice is the sole and primary responsibility of the Seller. Furthermore, Seller shall ensure that
invoices state "Powered by Clikshop" and failing to do so Seller will be liable for chargebacks (as applicable).
3. Item not as described meaning item is not what Buyer expected. Dispute will be decided in accordance with the dispute policies. Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by Clikshop. Clikshop encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and